The World of
Last Updated 9-15-2000
Participate in the official Weirdcrap.COM Recreational Racism Forum
In the annals of human history, no flame has immolated more innocent lives than the fire of racial hatred. It is not just the superficiality of skin and facial features that drives superficial minds mad. Sometimes, a simple association, or even a slight difference of opinion can trigger the lycanthropic beast within a hatemonger. Race, religion, creed, national origin, political leanings, sexual preference, and even simple artistic taste are all well-known triggers of extreme hate, capable of causing an otherwise well-mannered and polite person to transform into a snarling, vicious, blood-lusting monster, capable of unspeakable violence and even murder.
How most of us feel about people like this is best summed up by political humorist and songwriter, Tom Lerher, when he said:
...Now I know that there are some people out there who do not love their fellow man, and I HATE people like that...
In his song, "National Brotherhood Week", Lerher humorously sums up 10,000 years of irrational hatred thusly:
Oh, the white folks hate the black folks, and the black folks hate the white folks. To hate all but the RIGHT folks, is an old established rule...
Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics, and the Catholics hate the Protestants, and the Hindus hate the Muslims, and everybody hates the Jews...
The only reason I link these places is to be examples of extreme net-stupidity. I do not endorse them in any way.I do not like them. I love to hate them. They are here in the hope that some well-meaning, yet psychotic individuals might track them down and sautee their livers with fava beans in a cast-iron skillet.
These are people like me, who share an interest in the proliferation of racist stupidity on the net. Like yours trully, they have assembled wonderful collections which showcase racism for your entertainment...
- ALT.REVISIONISM FAQ archives -- The PREFECT place to find out who's who in the world of historical revisionism. Find out facts on the leading authors that they don't honestly tell you themselves -- like the fact that most of them belong to antisemetic groups, or that most of them list credentials that they don't have. This is a great place to dig up dirt.
- The Hate Directory -- The yellow pages of hate -- LITERALLY!
- Hate Watch -- A page of links very much like this one, but this guy has far more hate links in his collection of scum than I could ever hope to collect. I mean, this guy really did his homework! Like me, this guy has these links for your edification -- to help you know who the scumwads are. He is not a racist himself.
- The Nizkor Project -- The Nizkor Project is the oldest, most well-documented, and most prestigious Internet resource on Holocaust revisionism, hate groups, and newsgroup conversations between Holocaust revisionists and their critics. If there is any dirt to be dug up on a particular revisionist, it's here, and it's impeccably researched.
- Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report -- A nice site with lots of hate links for you to hunt with.
- British Hammerskins -- Just when you thought England was a crappy place to live and work, with it's high unemployment, meddling socialists everywhere, and rampant crime, comes these bald-headed bastards to make it even worse. Not even Monty Python could save England now.
- Resistance Records -- Ever wonder what Skinhead music is like? These guys sell it. Is there REALLY a profitable market for what boils down to bad thrash metal with incoherent chanting of "white power" most of the way through it?
- Racial Holy War -- "Our organization is known as the World Church of the Creator. Our movement and religious philosophy is called Creativity. Our Church members are called Creators. Our Race is our Religion! Our battle cry is RAHOWA , an acronym for RAcial HOly WAr. Based on the Eternal Laws of Nature Based on the Experience of History Based on Logic and Common Sense." Logic and common sense? Suuuuuuuuuuure it is...
- American Nationalist Union -- These guys would make Pat Buchanan feel right at home. Most of their policies come right out of Pat's mouth! They are for "constructing a security fence along the Mexican border to stop the Third World invasion of America", "voluntary racial separation" and "rejecting so-called Alternative Lifestyles" as official government policies. What it boils down to is a bunch of white, Christian-identity types who are in favor of
protectionism, isolationism, and goverment-approved gay-bashing.
- American Rennaisance -- Polite racist site uncovering the scandal of anti-white discrimination in America. Lots of articles denouncing blacks and Jews for causing all of America's problems, but in a polite, educated-looking way.
- Conscious Evolution -- "We in the Eugenics movement are not interested in competing against Adolph Hitler or Karl Marx for some minuscule little 1,000 year reich. We are interested in competing with Jesus Christ and Buddha for the destiny of man." Okay, whatever. This is one of those Eugenics organizations that tries to couch it's racism and kooky political/social/scientific views in terms of genetics.
- David Duke's Home Page -- What else can be said of this "polite racist" from Louisiana that hasn't been said already? Duke is not a blatant hater of blacks. He uses clever language to disguise his racism. When people ask him if he hates blacks, he answers "No, I love the white race" (Translation: he doesn't like blacks, but doesn't want to admit it publicly). When asked if he thinks that black people are inferior to white people, he answers "each race of people has inherent abilities and deficits" (translation: He thinks that white people are superior to black people, but doesn't want to state so in those words), and when asked if he will disavow his Nazi and KKK ties, he says "No comment" (translation: He has pretty much the same sentiments as the average Nazi or Klansman, and doesn't want to say anything that would discourage his largest block of supporters!). Enter here, to see how cleverly one man has managed to sidestep the fact that he's a white supremist.
- Euro-American Student Union -- "Inside every Euro beats the heart of the Roman legionary, flows the blood of the Viking, lurks the soul of the Crusader, lies enshrined the true grit of those who braved the Oregon Trail, stood firm at Thermopylae, Châlons, twice drove the Alien from the gates of Vienna, and infused the runes of the Waffen-SS with an élan now become legendary. We have taken upon ourselves the duty of sounding the clarion to awaken The Eagle, who lies dormant in every Euro-breast, that He may again sweep from the skies and, with tooth and claw, shred the Culture-Destroyers, then soar again with His revitalized eaglets unto the heavens, where he has landed and left His imprint on the moon!" Yes, they are for real. Horrifying, isn't it?
- European/American Issues Forum -- Another one of them polite racist organizations whose goal is "denouncing institutional racism, sexism, divisiveness, hate crimes and promoting respect for all European Americans." Yes, friends, Racism against white people is such a big problem in America. White people are the most discriminated minority in our country! Why just the other day I turned on the television and saw a black person on my television -- how humiliating!
- For Folk and Fatherland -- "Today most people exist as mere protoplasmic blobs. Spiritually and actually they are zeroes, nobodies, ZILCH. They are not true people, but zombies." Hehehehe... That statement seems to describe many of the Nazis and Klansmen I have known -- a bunch of zeros and nobodies! This page is most noteable for being the most basic Nazi page I have seen. Most of the content consists of Hitler's writings and speeches, along with official literature from National Socialist literature.
- The Heritage Front -- German Expatriot Wolfgang Droege is the head of this organization, one which doesn't like you to know that most of the people that run it have been in prison for violent crimes. Droege himself has served prison time for beating up crippled elderly Jewish men and little boys. Gee, what a pair of balls he must have. I wonder if he ever picked on anyone who was more of a match for him -- like maybe an old lady in a wheelchair or maybe a baby in a stroller? You gotta admire the man's bravery...
- Jerry's Aryan Battle Page -- Jerry's hard up for advertising, so he came crying to me to link his boring, racist site. Jerry believes EVERYTHING. He sees black helicopters, eats up all the John Birch Society paranoia (with Jews in place of the traditional Masons), and fears "The New World Order" with all of the usual redneck suspicions. Despite police statistics which show that white racists are the instigators in over 90% of the racial violence in this country, Jerry maintains that blacks are more violence-prone than whites, and also despite the fact that most homeless people and welfare recipients are white, Jerry thinks that black people are leeching off of our welfare system. Jerry is quite insane, as are all racist scumbags on this page, but his site is so boring that most other nazi and skinhead sites refuse to link him. Poor Jerry! He had to go to the enemy to get advertising. That should tell you a lot about how closely-knit all these idiots are to each other.
- The Library -- "...A learning Center for all Gentiles Uniting Against the Jewish Conspiracy..." Yep. from the beginning, this place is pretty clear about it's intentions. With a great big mugshot of Adolf on every page, twisted Swastikkas, and articles from so-called "Rational Racists". These Nazis claim ...that all the gentile races and cultures of humanity need to join forces and stop the domination of j*wish thought that is destroying this world. I wonder if the '*' in 'J*wish' is like the 'x' in 'X-Mas', or if the 'e' key was busted on this guy's keyboard?
- The National Alliance -- Real Neonazi Political Conservatives. The minute you read about "the explosion of non-white crime", and illegal immigrants "reproducing", you know where these guys are headed. These white-supremacy aryan hatemongers are trying to make the fact that they hate non-white people look nice and eloquent, hiding their hatred behind masks of psuedo-intellectual, euphamistic newspeak. Then there is that annoying habit that the main author of the literature on this page has of mentioning which of his political adversaries are Jewish, as though it were some crime... Now enhanced for Netscape 2.0 -- hate never looked so pretty!
- The NAAWP (National Association for the Advancement of White People) -- "We are not Racists! We are not Skin Head Nazis. We do not preach extermination of any race of people. As I said before, we just want Equal Rights for Whites. There are those who say we are KKK in three piece suits instead of white sheets. The NAACP tells everyone that we are a hate group. The truth is, if you stand up for your own race or heritage (if you are White) YOU ARE RACIST!" Gee, that's funny, since the NAAWP was founded by former KKK grand Wizard and former Nazi David Duke, who has never renounced either his KKK or his Nazi ties. "We are a group of Patriotic Americans who are willing to stand up for White Rights in America. Good clean upstanding people from all classes of life. Hard working blue and white collar type of people" They forgot to mention all of the high-school drop-outs, rednecks, and people with violent criminal records who are members...
- The National Vanguard -- The official magazine of the National Alliance (see above) which "...provides the information and the insights that White America's future leaders will need to guide our nation through the dangerous, revolutionary times ahead." Yeah, right. We heard that crap from the Turner diaries. These guys want you to take them seriously, and want you to think that respectable people call them "...brilliant -- witty -- educational". What they are is a bunch of racist nazis, but those exact words aren't used in their literature...
- The National Socialist White People's Party -- The NSWPP champions the cause of White racialism... We are not a hate group... we admire Adolf Hitler... The Holocaust never happened..." With schizophrenic dialog like that, you know these guys are out to lunch.
- New Nation News -- Are you a white guy who believes that the USA should control Immigration, and that black people cause more crime and Corruption than white people? Are you searching for consensus, toward ethical solutions,
for family, kindred, clan and tribe - a new nation under God? Then this site is for you! Here is a collection of all the news that white racists would just LOVE to be the only news. Here you will find the most biassed pro-white and anti-black news stories all in one place.
- The Stone Kingdom -- This is a Christian Identity Church, who believes that America **IS** Israel, and that white people should not be mixed with people of other colors. Damn -- you mean I have to get rid of my new tan to get closer to JEE-ZUS???
- Wake Up Or Die! -- This page is way out there! (that means it's very funny) It opens with Uncle Sam asking us "Are YOU a white gentile race traitor?" then goes on to tell us "The United States of America was created by White Gentiles for the value systems, culture, heritage and behaviors of White Gentiles." Really now? I don't recall any part of the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or even the Mayflower Compact having the words "white" or "gentile" in them. But these people eventually go on to say that the other races are all conspiring to commit genocide against white Americans.
- The Western Imperative Network -- "...The Western Imperative Network is a cyberspace association of concerned White men and women who are dedicated to educating our people on racial issues and fighting anti-White attitudes, ideas, and propaganda on the Internet..." Yep, and they do it by posting anti-Jewish and anti-black attitudes, ideas, and propaganda on the Internet.
- White Aryan Resistance Speaking of the Metzgers, here's their own home page! Full of the overtly hate-filled crap that they are famous for. The Metzgers are possibly the most shameless assholes in the white-racist-hatemonger community, and have gotten more TV and radio airtime than they deserve. This page is full of the very essence of what makes them what they are -- horribly nasty racist cartoons which advocate killing blacks and Jews, articles calling for border patrols to blow away illegal immigrants, and other wonderful loving stuff. Have fun. Their hatred knows no bounds!
- The World Church Of The Creator -- "A CREATOR... makes a careful distinction between his loved ones and his enemies. He loves, aids, and abets those of his race and his own kind, and hates his enemies, namely jews, niggers, and the mud races... A CREATOR is not interested in the future or welfare of the mud races, and shuns race-mixing or any social intercourse whatsoever with the inferior mud race." Yep. They at least come right out and say that they "hate niggers and jews", in those words. I like honesty, don't you? On July 4th, 1999, Benjamin Smith, a member of the World Church Of the Creator, got really creative and went on a shooting rampage throughout Illinois, shooting at blacks, asians, and a day care center.
"...You can't handle the truth!"
- Arthur R. Butz -- Author of the poorly-written and researched book "Hoax of the 20th Century", Butz, an electrical engineer and computer specialist by trade, thought he could write a book of history, but in the end, it turns out to be a book of his opinion on history, rather than history itself. I have read this book, and it's quite silly. There are documents from Nazi officers in which they outline what they did in the death camps, and Butz brushes this evidence off by simply claiming that they were prisoners of war, and would have said anything their allied captors wanted them to. Of course, there is the suggestion all the way through, that all stories from the deathcamps are lies (Hence, all Jews are liars), that all German documents outlining procedures and purposes are forgeries, and that the Allies were manipulated by Jews to help concoct the whole story. It's so easy to just say "They lied...They were coerced...It's a forgery" without actually proving it. Butz is a real Butthead.
- Committee for Open Debate On the Holocaust (CODOH) -- This is Bradley R. Smith's Organisation, which launched a crusade of Holocaust denial in campus newspapers all across the country in the early 90's. He founded this organization as some kind of alleged sholarly attempt to present the Holocaust denial point of view in public schools and college campuses.
- Ernst Zundel's Holocaust Revisionist Page -- Anyone who thinks that the holocaust never happened must have been asleep throughout all of World War 2. The Nazis not only kept excellent records of their war attrocities, but they were proud of what they were doing. There are scores of revisionists who wish that it never happened, but so far, from all of the literature I have seen from the 2 dozen different revisionist groups in the US alone, I haven't seen a single one that isn't obviously antisemetic as well. This is a fine example of how some people's stage of denial can get. But get this -- Ernst is even kookier than ordinary run-of-the-mill revisionists. He claims to have evidence that the Nazis invented flying saucers during World War 2, and that they are keeping them in a base in the antarctic!
- Ostara -- A run of the mill Holocaust Revisionist site, in both English and German (just to make it traditional), with links to lots of loonies all over the web, including patriot and militia organizations, Nazi Organizations, KKK sites, and others. But they don't want to be known as Nazis. Oh, and I'm marked for death for making fun of them here, because on their page it says Please be warned. We present below exclusivly political incorrect information which can lead to a sudden unexpected death. People who critisize der "choosen folk" live dangerous and must be destroyed. Why that just warms the cockels of my heart!
- Revisionist Materials from the Institute for Historical Review -- Greg Raven is a pathetic Holocaust denier, and has collected lots of pamphets from The Institute For Historical Review (which, in reality is not an Institute -- it exists in some guy's basement!), an organization that is only interested in revising (not reviewing) the history surrounding Nazi death camps in World War 2. They deny that Nazis ever exterminated Jews in World War 2, and that all films, documents, and the death camps themselves are all part of a great coverup. What's even more amazing is that almost all of the people involved with the institute are known Nazis and former Nazis, but they don't want you to know that...
Ku Klux Klowns
Roses are red, and so ain't their necks!
YEE-HAW!!! Bubba says that they's all got they web-page thangs all wurkin' agin'... They's all back with a passhun, and ready to spread the good word of JEE-ZUS and white-power! Wooooooo-Heeeee! Lookit all these Klans!!!!
- Alt.Flame.Niggers -- This apparently is a website run by some dumb redneck who set up a newsgroup specifically to troll for angry black people. In their own words, "Alt.flame.niggers (AFN) is a wonderful place where members of non-nigger races can join together to discuss the Typical Nigger Behavior of nigger bucks, sows, and nigglets. It is a place where the N-word can be used freely, without fear of receiving the death penalty of political correctness..."
- Aryan Women's Page -- "Dear Sisters, White women have been used as pawns for the liberal-Markist establishment for too long. It is time we begin to seriously consider the direction our beloved America is taking. The media attempts to portray the majority of women as being pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, pro-euthenasia, pro-globalism, and pro-immigration. We know this is not true. They ridicule and demean our white brothers trying to rid them of their natural sense of protection. They fabricate statistics meant to cause women to fear men and promote hostiity between the sexes..." Yep, these are nice, cookie-baking, barefoot-and-pregnant Klan-ettes -- God-fearing, motherly, feminine HATE-MONGERS!
- Euro-American Student Union -- "If we were a political party, we would support the concept of passing an evenly applied examination as a precondition for enfranchisement, and totally reject the pernicious dictum that one acquires the "right" to vote, merely by meeting an age requirement and fogging a mirror placed under his nose." Yes, this group also believes that America is a land founded by and for white Europeans only. They claim "Our purpose is to expose and defy The Culture-Destroyers (hiding behind the seemingly innocuous terms of "Diversity" and "Multi-Culturalism"), who with intentional malice promote the defamation and destruction of the splendors of the Euro High-Culture." When white racists want to hide the fact that they are racists, they usually exchange the usual "Niggers and Jews" rhetoric for "multiculturalism and diversity".
- Imperial Klans Of America -- Yep. These guys are out to stop Imigration, quarrantine AIDS patients, drug-test all welfare recipients, keep foreigners from buying out land and businesses, and put drug-dealers in the electric chair. Yeehaw!
- Knights of the Klu Klux Klan: Realm of Massachusetts -- Shit, There goes the neighborhood. Wait a second here... Bubba wants to know if Massachusetts is part of the United States... He says "it sounds like some kinda foreign word..."
- Knights of the Klu Klux Klan: Realm of Ohio -- Wanna know some famous people who share their views? It's a pretty short list -- Adolf Hitler, Nathan Bedford Forrest, George Lincoln Rockwell, Bob Mathews and David Lane. I have no idea who the last 2 guys were, but the rest of their honorary member list is pretty funny! They also say "The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan keeps alive the memory of the original Klansmen and the principles and traditions for which they risked their lives." Yeah -- you just can't beat them good old traditional principles of hate, killing, raping, and lynching!
- WWW.K-K-K.COM -- The Name says it all. This is the only KKK page I have managed to find that has any staying power. See how they plan to "End the Invisible Agenda to Destroy the White Race..." and how their organization is "The world's oldest, largest, and most Professional Whites' civil rights organization." Yeah -- if you call lynching black people and burning down their churches and slaying civil-rights workers "professional" behavior...
- WWW.KuKluxKlan.Org -- Well, these guys claim to be the "non-violent" Klan. Apparently, they have no affiliation with the violent Klan organizations, and would rather be known for their affiliation with David Duke, and what I like to call "The polite racists". Heck, it ain't whether your're non-violent or not, it's whether your neck is red, and y'all hates niggers... uh, negroes... uh, black people... well, y'all know...
Not all racism is white-on black...
- The Black Panthers -- As much as Tom Metzger and his shithead son hate the Black Panthers, the Black Panthers surely hate you if you are white. This page tells the world what they believe, and it's no prettier than the rest of the morons linked from this page. That's about all I'll say about that...
- The Final Call Online -- Normally, I would have put this with my collection of links to religious nuts, because of the bizarre beliefs that The Nation Of Islam writes about in their rag (beliefs such as a national conspiracy in which all pork is laced with germs that affect only black people, and that Jews are descendedants of space aliens who invaded the earth!), but let's face it -- in countless interviews and lectures, Minister Louis Farrakahn has made many racist statements against whites and Jews which he has tried to deny. Here's their official newspaper online so that you can see for yourself that these guys are not playing with a full deck.
- The Nation of Gods and Earth -- "We are not a gang!", proclaims this radical Islamic sect. These guys make the Nation Of Islam (Louis Farrakahn's group) look moderate by comparison. they teach that "That black people are the original people of the planet earth, That the black man is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head." In other words, these guys are black supremacists.
There are feminists and women's rights activists, but then there are those women who, by their viscious, venomous, and inexplicable hatred towards men, can only be called what conservative radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh calls "FemiNazis" -- women who hate men, and wish to punish all men for milenia of male domination. Get yourself a protective cup, men, and hold onto your goonies, cause this next section will emasculate you for sure!
- All Men Must Die -- What can I say about this site that the title doesn't tell you already? This self-professed "heartless bitch" has been jilted by former lovers, crushed by male-chauvanism, and generally pissed off by men in general, so her conclusion is that all men are evil.
- The Andrea Dworkin Virtual Library -- Heralded as a feminist visionary, Andrea Dworkin is one of the weirdest feminazis since Solanas. Like Solanas, Dworkin's early life is characterized by incidents of rape, prostitution, poverty, living in the streets, and dealing with loads of scumbags, most of whom happen to be men -- so you can see why she is so biassed. Dworkin is repulsed by the idea of heterosexual sex. She claims that "all heterosexual sex is rape", and that all acts of penetration, anal, oral, or vaginal, are rape. According to some weird idea of hers, penetration of the vagina by a penis was invented by men as a way of dominating women. Apparently, men are supposed to jerk themselves off and let the women use the sperm in their own way...
- The Lesbian Avenger's Handbook -- The Lesbian Avengers are subsidiary of Act Up!, a bunch of complete in-your-face assholes who believe in harrassing anyone who is against them by showing up uninvited at religious services, throwing condoms at nuns, and other childish and inane things which have only pissed people off at them. This page is essentially their "how to" list.
- The S.C.U.M. Manifesto -- This is the complete text of Valerie Solanas' ball-busting, penis-bobbiting, man-hating diatribe, written in 1967, just before she shot and mortally wounded Andy Warhol. Solanas's life and ideas are now on the big screen in the Hilarious movie "I Shot Andy Warhol", which I highly recommend. "S.C.U.M." is an acronym for "Society for Cutting Up Men", and after you read just a couple of paragraphs from her rant, you'll see why it's so aptly named. This document is a voyage into the mind of a diagnosed paranoid-schizophrenic.
Ever listen to those animal rights or environmentalists who valued animals or the woods so much that they frequently and openly advocate bringing disease and disaster on their fellow humans? People like those listed here have a hatred of mankind, or advocate such extreme views that they probably would welcome Ebola on all mankind, if it meant protecting some cute little fuzzy thing.
- Animal Rights Action League -- These guys are special! THey're the kooks who invade labs and liberate animals. Yeah -- while they're saving fluffy from medical experiments, your grandad is dying of cancer that fluffy could have helped cure!
- Earth First! -- These people are those wonderful men and women who think that bombing the shit out of a construction firm or spiking trees to damage equipment and maim workers, is okay to save a few trees or a spotted owl. A few years back, some of their activists accidentally blew themselves up with a bomb intended for some construction equipment, and tried to blame it on the FBI! These are also the people whose platform reads like the Unabomber Manifesto -- They HATE technology and humanity, and want everyone to go back to nature, OR ELSE!
- Fur Is Dead.com -- This is a group that's part of Peta, but has a life of it's own. These are the people who throw red-paint at people who wear fur coats, vandalize stores that sell fur coats, and lobby governments to bully third-world nations where cats and dogs are used as food or are used for fur.
- GreenPeace -- The great grandmother of all the whacko environmental groups, Greenpeace was respectable until they began sabotaging and bombing fishing ships and oil rigs.
- Peta Online -- Peta sounds like a nice bunch of animal lovers on the surface. What they don't want everyone to know, however, is that they wish to ban all hunting of any kind, and that they want to ban the eating of meat. Their literature is full of human-hating diatribes, but don't expect any of that on their page. No -- that's for members only. Sort of like a lot of the weird stories you hear about The Church of Scientology...
- PGINFO.NET -- the "PG" stands for Proctor and Gamble, makers of household cleaning, personal care, and health and beauty aids. The info is that they use animals for testing some of their products. Pginfo.net is another part of Peta, and they whine on incessantly about animal testing at Proctor and Gamble. So, do they expect chemicals to be tested on people before they are safe? Their answer, surprisingly, is YES!
- Tax Meat.Com -- Another Peta group, this group seeks to force vegetarianism on America by taxing meat, the meat industry, and anyone who eats meat. "More than eight billion animals are slaughtered every year for food in the United States alone. The companies that raise and kill animals for food represent a multibillion dollar industry, and the U.S. government has been giving them tens of billions of dollars in price supports and subsidies every year. It is unfair that the 26 percent of Americans who are decreasing their meat intake, and the 6-7 percent who identify themselves as vegetarians, are forced to pay the costs attributable to other people's behavior." Hey, welcome to the club! I don't like paying my tax dollars to subsidize lazy hippie freaks who don't want to work for a living!
Militias and Paranoids
An American phenomena deeply rooted in biblical prophecy, survivalism, and extreme right-wing propaganda, militias qualify as hates groups because half of them are offshoots of the KKK or Nazis, and all of them hate the government. Many militia groups are not hate groups, and most are not made up of dangerous yahoos hell-bent on their own self-destruction, and I won't put any of those in here. I am only putting the lunatics on this page.
- The John Birch Society -- Probably the single most paranoid ultra-right-wing organization ever. Since the late 50's, the John Birch Society has been spinning yarns about world domination, communist plots, and conspiracy theories that make the X-files sound like a documentary show. Their literature is distributed by every right wing paranoid group out there, and even though most of their claims have been superceeded by the end of the Cold War and the fall of the Berlin Wall, there are still die-hard members convinced that there is still a communist plot to overthrow the US government.
- The Patriot Page -- "It's 1997. Do you know where your rights are?" Yes, the patriot movement believes that a fascist authoritarian police-state is immanent, and that Bill and Hillary will usher it in. Even though most of the laws which have attempted to eat away the bill of rights have caused major screw-ups forcing revision of those same laws, these guys are absolutely convinced that the removal of the first 10 Amendments t the Constitution will happen, and when it does, only a bunch of rednecks with their GUNS AND GUNS AND GUNS can preserve it.
- Bo Gritz's Talk America Radio Network -- Bo knows patriots. Bo knows Militias. Bo knows lots of scary secrets that most people would find unbelievable. Who is this Bo Gritz (Gritz rhymes with "rights") character? Why he's the living, breathing model for Sylvester Stallone's Rambo character. Bo was a green beret in Viet Nam, and came back as the single most decorated war hero of that era. He is also the great grandaddy of the militia movement. Shortly after he got back from Viet Nam, Bo started spreading bizarre rumors. During the 1980's he claimed that the Soviet Union was staging an invasion just beyond our borders. He claimed that Spetznas troops were entering Mexico, crossing the border, and taking positions in small towns all over America. He also started all sorts of bizarre rumors about Black Helicopters spying on poor reneck farmers, and "one world government" propaganda about foreign troops preparing U.S. Troops to wage war on small-town USA.
- Citizen's Flag Alliance -- These people HATE free expression. They hate anyone who symbolically burns an American flag, and are fighting for the useless flag-burning amendment. These jingoistic, hyperpatriotic shitheads don't even understand the very significance of the message of the bill of rights, yet claim to defend it.
- Freedom Watch -- This is one of those Fundy evangelical numbnuts' pages that has all sorts of anti-homosexual, anti-evolution, and anti-government crap in it, along with the usual apocalyptic nonsense that permeates militia and CHristian organizations.
- Patriot Militia Debt To The Illuminati -- Nothing here but a weird diatribe about how the Illuminati have manipulated and controlled everything over the years. For those not in the know, the John Birch Society, a right wing paranoia mill, has been promoting the idea that the Mason, the Bilderburgers, and the Illuminati, are all part of a great Satanic conspiracy to turn America into a Communist state.
- The Republic Of Texas -- What do you get when a bunch of yahoos declares themselves their own country? Mostly you get a lot of laughs. What do you get when they start attatching leans on their neighbor's property to harrass them? A bunch of assholes. What do you get when they take guns and kidnap an elderly couple? A bunch of cowardly terrorists. This group may be short-lived, but they're on the web, and we'll see if they last another month.
- Survival Enterprises -- "If you are the kind of person who is stupid enough to believe the CRAP that politicians have been forcing down our throats for the past 90 years or if your soul has degenerated enough that you really believe SOCIALISM, COMMUNISIM, FACISM or the Democrat (notice I didn't say 'democratic', because they ain't!) Party will save the world, then you need to go here!" Yep, this paranoid lunatic has lots of links to GUNS AND GUNS AND GUNS, and other stuff related to paranoid right-wing politics.
Terrorist organizations all have one thing in common. They HATE someone so much that they are willing to kill indiscriminantly (even their own people on occaision) just to publicize their hatred. They are also composed of people who are pathological cowards, unwilling to accept responsibility for killing innocent bystanders, or to accept the consequences of their actions. Their weapons are usually bombs, and they are too stupid to realize that terrorism has never succeeded in bringing peace wherever it has been tried, and never will. They often play psychological games with authorities, promising an end to bombings IF THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT, but almost always find some reason to start bombing again. So here we go -- and I know I'll get shit for this, but who cares.
- The Irish Republican Army -- These guys make me embarrassed to admit that I'm Irish, and was raised a Catholic. They claim to be good little Catholic boys, but have the nerve to kill innocent women and children to prevent protestants from wearing condoms (among other things). An interesting thing about their page is that they NEVER mention any of the times that they bombed innocent people, such as the many times they bombed and shot up funerals of their victims.
- The Progressive Labor Party -- These guys are the opposite end of the spectrum from the typical hate groups. These guys go out and beat the hell out of Klansmen, Nazis, Skinheads, and others who promote racism -- in other words, they hate hate-groups. Now many of you are thinking that this could be cool, but get this -- these people hate wealth, and anyone who is rich. They hate capitalism. They hate America. These Yahoos are a bunch of rabid commie pinkos who can be found on the street corners of many big US cities selling their papers and whining about the evils of capitalism. Anyone who hates people just because they are better skilled and earn more money is a lazy crybaby in my book.
- Sinn Fein -- Sinn Fein (Pronounced "Shin Fain") is an organization for people who don't think the IRA goes far enough! They make the IRA look like the nice guys!
- The Ulster Democratic Unionists -- Believe it or not, THESE ARE THE "GOOD" guys in Northern Ireland's turmoil -- if good means "less bad", that is. These guys have bombed and killed as many innocents as the IRA, and fail to mention this on their page, but are actually for the more noble cause of the two warring factions. These are the guys who want to keep Catholics from running Northern Ireland, and using their power to force Protestants to follow Catholic religious laws. They want a democracy like the rest of the world is used to, but do not want to wait for the democratic process to bring this about. Impatient, they chose to retaliate against the IRA by performing copycat bombings, and thus ruining their legitimacy.
- The Unibomber's Manifesto! -- Yep, the nation's number one most derranged lunatic on the net -- Find out just what a nut this guy is. He's the ultimate luddite, but worst of all, he's beyond back-to-nature. He hates anything industrial, period. I think the best punishment for this guy, apart from the death penalty, is to chain him to an assembly line and make him build transistor radios for the rest of his life.